Sunday, May 31, 2009

Time for another comp

I've decided to purchase and take another one of the NBME comp exams, to see where I am right now, how I'm progressing, and how far I have to go to get the score I want. I figured that now was the perfect time, since we've gotten through a lot of the foundations stuff, but haven't yet hit the really high-yield stuff (pharm, path, and micro). So, taking one now and another once the class is over will give me a decent idea of how much I've gotten out of Falcon. The last comp I took was in the beginning of 5th semester and while it said that I did well enough to pass the USMLE, it was certainly not a good score. I'm hoping that this one has gone up a bit! I finished part 1 or 4 yesterday, and I'll do the remaining 3 sections today.

For now, it's time to go get lunch downstairs....hotel buffet lunch which I am now beginning to get VERY tired of.

No comments: