Saturday, May 23, 2009

Alright, I've declared war

...against these god damn allergies! It was one thing when it was just itchy eyes, but it's progressed into itchy eyes, runny/stuffy nose, and productive cough. I'm officially sick of it. So, I took a trip to the Super WalMart today to plan my offensive. I am now taking Zyrtec-D and Robitussin DM Max - a different drug for each symptom. I spent a little while in the aisle ways looking for the best non-overlapping combination, and that's what I came up with.

I also gave out a little free advice while I was standing there. The guy next to me spent an awful long time with a box of Benadryl and a box of diphenhydramine (generic benadryl) trying to figure out if he had the right generic. After watcing him stare at the boxes for a couple minutes, I decided to help him out. See - I'm nice sometimes!

No comments: