Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Falcon review, so far...

We just finished with neuro today, so we've now completed anatomy, neuro, behavioral, and stats. Given, we have a ton to go, but I'm very happy with the course so far. Anatomy was my least favorite of the bunch, but I've heard that anatomy is the worst of the sections. And, as I've said, although i didn't love anatomy, I am doing significantly better in the anatomy portion of USMLEWorld, so he couldn't have done that bad. At AUC, I was doing about 50-60th percentile on USMLEWorld. Currently, in the sections that we've covered, I'm in the 80's. So, that's a huge improvement in less than 2 weeks, and before I've gone through any of the stuff for a second time. From what I've read, people that do 230-260 on the USMLE are usually in the 70-80% range on USMLEWorld, so hopefully I can keep up the pace! The real test will come once we get to micro though, which is probably my weakest area of the high-yield stuff.

No comments: