Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Good day to go to bed early

It's really no better a day than any other, but it's something I just need to do! We don't have class tomorrow, so my plan is to do a little more studying tonight, go to bed early, wake up not too late, and have most of the day tomorrow for studying. I'm just hoping I can keep myself from procrastinating too badly tomorrow!

Not much interesting to say about today, other than it was a half-day of class. So, Josh and I went to see Angels and Demons. I don't feel like writing a whole review (and you probably don't feel like reading it), but it was a pretty good movie. I even found a theatre that's still showing Watchmen, which I never got to see while I was in SXM. So, if I get a decent amount of studying done tomorrow, I may go see that. OK, time to study and then go to bed, or just go to bed.

No comments: