Sunday, May 31, 2009

Comp Results

Well, the results of my comp exam are not good overall, but they are good relative to what we've done in Falcon. The comp breaks your score down by organ system and discipline, and my scores were all over the place. Fortunately though, my scores were above average in the areas that we've covered so far in Falcon. Not surprisingly, I did terrible in micro and immuno, which were always my weakest subjects, and not quite as poorly, but still pretty bad, in path and pharm, which we haven't covered yet either.

I did do very well in biochem and genetics, which I've never done well in before, as well as neuro, which I also didn't do that well on in the last comp. My anatomy score also went up a good bit, but unfortunately, they group it with embryo, which I'm still very weak in. It looks like I still have a lot of work to do, but at least it seems like Falcon is helping. If I can bring up micro, immuno, path, and pharm as much as I've brought up biochem and genetics, I should be good to go.

No comments: