Sunday, May 24, 2009

the battle wages on

And I am happy to report that Zyrtec-D is kicking some major allergy ass! I didn't think that Zyrtec-D would be this much better than plain old vanilla Zyrtec, but it is. I've barely even needed the Robitussin, since this gets rid of almost all of the itchy-throat (that's the medical term for it) that's been making me cough. However, I do still take Robitussin to get rid of the congestion in my throat. In any case, I can still tell I have allergies, but I'm about 95% better than I was. Oooh how I love pharmaceutical companies! I'd love them even more if they still gave out free pens, but that's not their fault.

Time to go to bed though. Although it's not mandatory, I figure it's a good idea to be a good little student and go to the make-up cardio lecture tomorrow. And, since I took most of the day off for the last cardio guy, it's probably a good idea. I'm not happy that Falcon brought in such a bad instructor, when they already knew he was bad, but at least they're making it up...even if it is somewhat inconvenient.

No comments: