Thursday, May 21, 2009

More silly Texas cars

This has got to be one of the highest lifted cars I've ever seen. To enter the car, you need to either have a step ladder, or be a pole vaulter. I'm not sure why you'd want to do this to your car. Maybe they don't like having their forward view blocked by those pesky 18 wheelers. In any case, it was not the height of the car that made me take its picture. It was the fact that it's parked in a Handicapped spot! There is no way in the world that the owner of this truck is handicapped! It's just not a physical possibility. Actually, this picture does not even do the thing justice. The hood comes up higher than I do. I'll admit that I'm not the tallest guy in the world, but I'm not so short that I car's hood should ever be taller tan me! In the second picture, I've drawn you a fantastic picture of my approximation of a normal adult male.
photo1-1.jpgphoto-1.jpg

1 comment:

dRPeppir said...

Hey I remember that restaurant (This is Roshan from Dallas btw)... Hope you're liking Falcon man, let me know if ya ever need info on some good restaurants out there!

But alot of the good ones can be summed up in 1 word: Addison.