Sunday, February 10, 2008

Party!!!

But, not for me :(

When I woke up today (at about 12:00), I walked outside and saw that there was at least twice the usual amount of cars outside, but had no idea why. I walked next door to see if Brian was there, but no answer. Then, I walked up to the pool deck. And sure enough, it would seem that the spouses are having a little party up there! Everyone but me that lives here likes to study on campus, so they just figured that everyone was gone. So, since we've got a nice pool, nice view, a great day, and nobody here, seems like a great place to have a party!

I don't mind at all since I haven't heard a thing from them all day. But, it sure makes me wish that I wasn't stuck inside studying for the rest of the day! But, in a couple of hours, the crazy studying will all be over....at least for another 5 weeks. And although I hate the new block schedule, I do like the quizzes. Since we have quizzes every week or so, it forces you to keep up with the material. So while I haven't looked at some of it in a while, I have at least studied all of it at some point. So, instead of playing catch up this weekend (like I was usually doing last semester), I am actually looking over stuff that I have already studied in the past couple weeks. Hopefully, it will pay off tomorrow.

No comments: