Wednesday, February 27, 2008

How I feel about classes right now:

MCB: Super ultra mega boring. Both because we've already had at least half of what we're doing and because it's just not interesting right now. It also doesn't help that it's the first class in the morning and the longest class

Immuno: Mostly boring, but at least we have Dr. Shupe teaching now. She's probably out best immunology professor. I still wish we had the guy from South Carolina, but she's good

Physio: New professor just started and I don't know that I'm gonna like her. I think she might be a little too smart for our own good. She is teaching cardiac physiology, and she wrote a book called Cardiac Physiology! She definitely knows what she's talking about, but she's dry and already said that her questions are going to be difficult. Seeing as it's a pretty good bet that we'll never have to calculate the equilibrium potential across a cell membrane, I'm not really sure why teachers insist on testing us on it! Hopefully though, her questions will only have one right answer and we won't have to guess which of the correct answers she wants us to put on the scantron! Good news though - after a couple bad questions were given back on the physio block exam, I now honored that exam!! :)

No comments: