Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Great lunch spot

Lunch stand
This is a new little place that I've started going to for lunch every once in a while, and it's very good! If you're here, you should try it out. I actually went there the first time because I was riding my scooter home and it began to pour. So, they let me park it under their little overhang. Today, it looked like rain again on the way home, so I stopped by again. They've got stewed beef, chicken, and fish, as well as excellent steamed fish (both whole and filet). The fish changes from day to day, but today that had delicious grouper and whole red snapper. It's $8 for a take out box filled to the top with food, so not a bad deal. Also, when the owner lady tells you that her homemade hot sauce is hot, she's not joking!

p.s. - I don't think I've ever posted a picture of my scooter, but you can see it peeking out from behind the SUV, under the overhang, again ;)

No comments: