Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Biostats....DONE

I should be sleeping right now. But, as I'm clearly not, I thought I'd take a second to let everyone know how happy I am to be done with biostats!! Not that it wasn't a great time and all, but it will certainly be nice to reclaim 2 and a half hours of my day, tuesday through friday. Previously this semester, we had ICM on mondays, from 3:30 - 5:30, which basically ruins the day for studying. But every other day, we had biostats from 1-2. Since we get out of class otherwise at 11:20, that was just enough of a break to get nothing done. Too short to go home and too short to get any kind of studying done.

But, it's all over now. And, it couldn't have come at a better time! With block exams on Monday, It'll be nice to have the extra study time for the rest of the week. And what a block exam this is going to be, covering nearly the amount of information we would have been given last semester in 2 blocks!

Now...bed time!

No comments: