Saturday, June 27, 2009

New USMLE Date

I've officially pushed back the USMLE until the 14th. I'd really like to have that extra week of vacation, but it's probably just a little more important to do well on the exam. I probably could get through everything by next week, but that would not really give me time to do any questions. So, I'm going to keep going at the same pace to get through it all ASAP, and then spend about a week just doing as many questions as I can. I may also give First Aid a second read through. Hopefully, that will be enough to get the score I want.

1 comment:

Trixie the Pixie said...

In the end... I think it's also in part for your own sanity and peace of mind, moving the exam. I did the same -- I gave myself four more weeks! For what, I'm not sure, but I think I just want to know that I've done absolutely EVERYTHING.

Good luck! (I'm sure you'll do great!)