Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Free food is a good thing

Tonight, Sonic is giving away free root beer floats. I have no idea why they're doing it, or why it only starts at 8pm, but I don't really care. There's a sonic just a few minutes away, so I'll very likely be making my way there later tonight! float_hero.gif

Update: OK, I went there tonight with Chuck, Geneva, Tangra, and Josh. Gotta say, I was a little disappointed by the free float, even though it was free. For one, please use root beer which is carbonated. Second, it really should not be soft serve ice cream. I understand that they were pumping these things out in volume, but that's really no excuse for bad quality. Chuck didn't even drink his after trying Geveva's! But, the chili cheese dog and tater tots pretty much hit the spot.

No comments: