Saturday, June 6, 2009

Big study day approaches

Tomorrow, mixed in with various amounts of procrastination, will hopefully be large amounts of studying. Today, I was pretty decent with not procrastinating, and I listened to the recordings of half of my pharm notes, while I read through them along with the tape. Tomorrow, the plan is to listen to the remaining half the notes, read the pharm stuff in First Aid, and spend some time doing USMLEWorld pharm questions. If I can get through all of that, then I should be fairly good to go in pharm, for the time being. Of course, I'll have to do it all again sometime before I take the step. Fortunately, since pharm is one of the subjects that I'll actually have to really remember in clinicals, it is a little easier for me to make myself study. Although, I'll also be able to use Epocrates, once I get to clinicals!

Also today, since it was a half day of class, I went to see Land of the Lost...Will Ferrell's newest movie. If you really like him (which I do), you'll think the movie is funny. But, despite the fact that it made me laugh a few times throughout, it was probably one of the worst movies I've ever seen. It definitely does not live up to Step Brothers, which is one of my favorite movies. OK...time to get to bed so I don't wake up tooooo late tomorrow (10 or 11 sounds good).

No comments: