Saturday, June 20, 2009

Back home!

Falcon ended yesterday, so I'm back home now, pretty much for good. Although I've been home from St. Maarten for a while, I had to leave for TX pretty quickly, so it just now finally feels like I"m actually back. I'll have to leave again for 6 weeks for peds, and another 6 weeks for OB/GYN rotations, but that won't be for a while, and 12 weeks out of the next two years is pretty doable!

I'm sure there are people that what to know what I thought of Falcon, now that it's over. I'm not going to do it right now, but sometime soon, I'll write a thorough review. Overall though, I liked the course. 2 weeks now to try and remember everything they reviewed. We basically covered 2 years of med school in 7 weeks, and now I've gotta cover 7 weeks of review in 2.

For now though, bed time. Oh...the new iPhone 3G S is pretty damn amazing. But, I would expect nothing less from Apple.

No comments: