Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My new home




I'm feeling nostalgic today. This is the library at UMBC, where I spent a few too many years in undergrad. For the next couple of weeks, while I prepare for the step, this is going to be my new home. Walking onto campus, I remember how much I miss this place. I'm glad to be done with undergrad and going into my third year of med school, but I still miss the place. It's pretty much everything I wish AUC was, besides the minor fact that UMBC cannot give me an MD degree.

Being at UMBC also makes me remember how glad I am to be back in the US. Everything just seems to work here, I'm not constantly frustrated, and my blood pressure has probably lowered 20 mmHg. Now, it is time for me to go upstairs, find a comfortable spot (of which there are plenty in this library, and get to studying.


-- Post From My iPhone

2 comments:

Trixie the Pixie said...

Aw, I used to love that library too! I finished up my premed recs at UMBC and thought it was a great place. I spent lots of time there in the summer of 05 while I was prepping for my MCAT :)

Unknown said...

you forgot your favorite thing about UMBC!