Tuesday, January 22, 2008

more photos

So I finally figured out HDR last night, in between a lot of studying for quizzes today. The problem was that I was trying to use the RAW files instead of converting them first, but the program I was using doesn't play very nice with RAW files. So, as soon as I imported JPG's, I got much better results. Here are a couple pictures that I made very quickly last night. They're actually all a combination of 3 different pictures. Since it was windy though, the leaves were blowing a little, and I didn't have enough time last night to take it into photoshop and fix it. Maybe later, if I ever have time.

On a side note, it's very cold in Lecture Hall 1 today! I think I'm gonna start reading Lippincotts in lecture today, since the MCB lecture is pretty useless and if you know that book, you know the test. Time to get to it...

Oh, and what is Dr. B's hang up with "back in your mind's eye?"Sunset Falls2-44_2_3_tonemappedSunset Falls2-47_6_5_tonemappedSunset Falls2-10_9_11_tonemappedSunset Falls2-23_2_4_tonemapped

No comments: