Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!!

Well, today is the first day of 2008! That means tomorrow, I'm heading back to the [sometimes] friendly island of St. Maarten for my second semester of medical school. I'm gonna miss everything at home, a lot, but I'm also looking forward to starting the next semester. I think that this semester is going to be a lot more interesting than last. Even though physiology will probably be hard, I think it should be interesting, at least from the scribes that I've seen already.

Last night, I went to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse with Heather, to celebrate the New Year. We had some amazing lobster tail, yummy vegetables, good dessert, and good wine. So, not a terribly exciting New Years, but a good one. Attached are a picture of Heather and I from last night, and pictures of just her, looking hot as always :)
Christmas 003Christmas 001Christmas 004

No comments: