Thursday, January 24, 2008

facebook woes

So in the middle of MCB, this is what I'm thinking about: I'm sick of facebook sending me messages about things that were done days ago. I just got a message that someone wants to add me as a friend, someone that I confirmed a couple days ago. I'm done with facebook e-mails. Can you turn them off? I'm about to find out! Now time to bury my head in Lippincotts. To make up for all this crappy studying for even crappier quizzes which it seems like we have almost every day now, I'm going scuba diving today!! It'll be the first time in 2 months or so, so it'll be nice to get out on the water again! I'm debating not taking my camera along this time, so there may or may not be pictures to follow.

1 comment:

Trixie the Pixie said...

I think you can turn it off so that you don't receive any emails from facebook... check under the privacy tab, or maybe the account settings. You'll also need to the same thing with your apps. I only get emails when someone has sent me a message.