Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Medical School People!

I've decided that I'm going to start a recurring topic on my blog about all of the people I've met in medical school. It will be called "Med School People," abbreviated to "MSP." In the past 20 months, I've met all sorts of characters. Some of them are amazing people to whom, in a few years, I would trust the life of a family member. Others are some of the craziest, most annoying, consistently underperforming people I've ever met in my life, to whom I would not entrust the life of my remote controlled race car. In each post, I'll introduce you to the type of person I'm talking about, point out a few of their distinctive qualities, and give you my opinions on where they'll end up in the future. Yes, these characters are all based on real people and real events, but I will not actually be giving up any identities or calling anyone in particular out. The first post is coming shortly...I hope you like them!

Up first: MSP #1: Mr. Einstein....WOW I'm smart!

1 comment:

Trixie the Pixie said...

BAHAHAHAHAHA. I really can't wait for this. (Insert evil laugh, here). Knowing you in all your no-holds-barred sarcastic glory, this is gonna be good.

Glad to hear you're eating again!! :)