Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Headed back to the island

Well, as of today, I've only got 15 days left on the island anyway, but I'm headed back to finish it off tomorrow. That will put me back in class on Thursday, in time to finish up ICM 6. I will barely have had any time to review for the comp (that's sort of hard to do while you're doped up on Morphine), but I've already passed it once, so not really a big deal. In the next 15 days, I have to finish ICM 6 (which from what I hear, is nothing to worry about), finish the couple days of ICM 5 that we still have left, take an ICM shelf exam, and finally, take the Kaplan comp. Also in there, I need to find as much time as possible to try and get through as much Kaplan as I can. I really do want to finish as much of Kaplan as I can before I head off to the Falcon program. And, between the crappy AUC 5th semester and being sick, I have not done nearly as much as I would have hoped by now. It seems that no matter how close we get to the end, AUC always comes up with some new silly hoop to jump through. But, they can only do it for another couple of days, so whatever! Next time i get on a plane out of St. Maarten will be the last time!

No comments: