Monday, March 2, 2009

FREE CONE DAY!!

Ben and Jerry's Free Cone Day is April 21st and this year, I will definitely be there! Ben and Jerry's is, hands down, the best ice cream ever invented. In fact, it is one of the most amazing things that can be put in your mouth. If you disagree, then you probably have a very poor sense of taste and you might enjoy snacking on cardboard. In any case, I am mostly excited about this because this year, I'll be back in the USA, for good!! Come on April 15th!!!!!!

Only 44 days left until I leave the island, but who's counting? ;)

2 comments:

Heather Nicole said...

don't forget you'll be with your gf too! HAHA

Trixie the Pixie said...

Free Cone Day is the BEST.

I will be dragging my miserable scrub-clad butt around the hospital on my surgery rotation, but hopefully I'll at least be able to snag a free scoop of chunky monkey. Or cookie dough.

Or really, any flavor. :)