Sunday, March 1, 2009

Goljan, Day 2

Today is the my second straight day of Goljan, and I'll likely be up until around 1 tonight trying to get through the day. I only have until Thursday to learn as much as possible and try to pass this first comp (If I do pass the first comp, I'm also going to start buying lottery tickets). I've decided that listening to Goljan lectures is probably the highest yield thing I can do at this point. He makes path about as simple to understand as possible, and also does a lot of integration with the other subjects.

After a day and a half or so, I've just finally made it to the real path stuff; the first couple lectures were a lot of biochem integration and the very basic path. But, I think I've already picked up on a lot of things. We'll just have to wait and see if I pick up enough to pass!

No comments: