Friday, February 27, 2009

Last block exam tomorrow!

Well, it's currently 1AM, so I guess my last block exam of med school is technically later today! But, the exam is not until 12pm, so I should be fine. I feel fine for the exam tomorrow, but unfortunately, studying for the block has given me almost no time to study for the comp! Have I mentioned that I really do not like AUC's new curriculum of having class in 5th semester? My plan was to get through biochem and micro (Kaplan) this week and start Goljan on Saturday. Well, that's definitely not going to happen. I guess it wasn't a very realistic goal to begin with though. I'll be lucky if I get through just the biochem, but it's unlikely.

Whether I do get through biochem or not, I'm starting Goljan on Sunday, at the very latest. There is not a lot of time left and at this point, Goljan is probably the highest yield thing I can do to try and pass the first comp. I really wish I had enough time to study for this first comp, but I just do not see myself passing it this time around. It's not really a big deal since I'm pretty certain I'll pass the second comp, but it would be really nice just to not have the pressure of needing to pass the second time. I guess we'll see what happens.

In the mean time, wish me luck for tomorrow...the last block exam of med school!!

No comments: