Tuesday, January 20, 2009

President Obama = free phone calls?

While in class this morning, I got a text message from Chippie, the local cell phone provider. I'm too lazy to look up the exact wording, but in celebration of his inauguration, Chippie is giving free mobile to mobile calling for the day. I would have never expected that Obama's inauguration would be such a huge deal here! The coffee shop was decorated, they gave us off of class to watch the ceremonies, and now, free cell phone calling! Unfortunately, I don't really have anyone to call today, but I intend to find someone. It's not often that you get anything for free here.

To the first semesters: I'm still working on White Coat pics. But, I do have to find time to study also, so please just bear with me for a little while longer. For my white coat, we had to pay for any pictures, they weren't very good, and they took over a month to get. So, I'll deliver them for free, higher quality, and much faster. But, it's still going to take me a week or so.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lmao! Hi, I happened to stumble across your blog when looking up shipping cars to sxm. I'm actually from here and I got this message to, it made me chuckle, I've managed to read about 15+ of your post, a lot interesting and alot funny, well to me anyway, trust me i hate the internet as well lol! Needless to say I've bookmarked your blog and I'll probably be returning yay! lol