Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Become an OA to sell your books

OK, so there are many more reasons to be an OA (orientation advisor) than to sell you books. It's nice to be able to help incoming students adjust during their transition to the island and medical school. I've never heard anything but positive comments about the OA program, and it's good to be a part of it. BUT, it's also good to sell your first semester books and make back a little money! One of my orientees (not sure if that's a word) bought most of the books, and I had to fight off the crowds trying to buy my BRS anatomy and Rohen's atlas today, when I announced to half the first semester class that they were for sale immediately.

For now, back to studying for the ethics quiz tomorrow, where I will find out, once and for all, if I am an ethical person. At the very minimum, i'll find out if I can at least distinguish which answer among 5 would be considered the most ethical. I've always thought that ethics were a pretty subjective topic. But tomorrow, there is only one right answer.

No comments: