Friday, March 28, 2008

Someone's gonna die

photo.jpg
and unfortunately, AUC doesn't have any sort of equipment to try and save them. For a medical school, AUC is very low on medical supplies! In any case, AUC recently put up this scaffolding, which looks extraordinarily unstable, and then they slung up some caution tape around it. I have no doubt that if anyone attempts to climb it, it's gonna fall down and they're gonna die. Not to mention, it's still about 15 feet lower than it needs to be, so they're gonna have to build even more scaffolding on an unstable base. I am a little impressed though...I had half expected to see one guy standing on the other's shoulders to get the job done.

If they want to make the school prettier for the upcoming graduation, they probably should have started by taking down the gold painted steering wheel covers (and everything else gold) inside the rotunda! See my recent gym post to get an idea of what the decorations all around campus look like. There is also apparently a picture of the last feast, featuring a picture of the golden chancellor's head just above it. If I can find it, I'll definitely get a picture of it.

No comments: