Friday, March 14, 2008

AUC Gym / Art Gallery

photo.jpg on Flickr - Photo Sharing!-2.jpgphoto.jpg on Flickr - Photo Sharing!-1.jpgphoto.jpg on Flickr - Photo Sharing!.jpg
Today, I finally made it back into the gym! I've been saying for nearly two semesters now that I was going to do it, but I'm finally going to do my best to get back into a routine. In the past two semesters, I have deflated like a beach ball, and I'm tired of it. However, every time I step into the gym, I can't help but to laugh a little inside. All of AUC looks as though it was decorated by a blind autistic 3 year old, but the gym is particularly bad.

Fortunately, 5th semester Jack (my neighbor), has taken it upon himself to fix up the gym, and has even managed to squeeze some money out of the notoriously cheap MEAS! When I went in, the gym was kind of a mess because they were supposed to pull out all of the cabinets. According to Jack, they said the job would be done in an hour. But, in true SXM fashion, it was hardly started at the end of the day. Within a few weeks though, there should be mirrors on the wall, replacing the horribly tacky artwork, and 2 flat screen TV's! One can only hope...

No comments: