Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Poor Car :(

photo.jpg
This is my poor car...stranded on the side of the road by Mullet Bay Beach. Why is it stranded on the side of the road? Well, that's a very good question. It's stranded there because I was weak and allowed John to use my car, although he should have had his scooter fixed a week ago. So, he took my car to the beach, and lost my keys somewhere in the sand. As we speak, a locksmith is attempting to make a new key for the car.

Apparently, this locksmith thinks I'm an idiot, because he told me that he'd be a while, so John and I should probably just leave and he'd call when he is done. He actually thought that I'd leave my car, and all of the stuff inside of it, alone with a sketchy island guy who knows how to make a key for it! Since that definitely was never gonna happen, John is there with him now, waiting for a key to be made. I almost feel bad for John though, because a key and remote are being ordered from the Toyota dealership back home, and the remote alone is about $180! Hopefully though, in a little while, my car will be safely back at the apartment, with a temporary key.

No comments: