Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The block approaches

Our 2nd block exam is this coming Monday, and the studying has seriously started today. Going into this block week, I feel a little better than I did this time. I think that I am currently caught up in all of the classes and I can finally spend a pre-block week just reviewing and learning the new stuff, rather than learning the new stuff in addition to some of the old.

I think the biggest difference for me lately is that I've started paying attention in class. Sometimes it's hard to do since class can be extraordinarily and mind numbingly boring, but it really does help to pay attention. If you're gonna be in class anyway, might as well listen. Now, when I go back to study at night, I'm just reviewing what I've already heard, instead of trying to figure things out for the first time. Eventually, I might stop brining my laptop, since that's my last remaining source of occasional distractions. But then, I couldn't e-mail Heather! :)

OK...back to immuno and physio, just finished MCB for the night.

No comments: