Monday, March 24, 2008

Back in Hell...

Or, at least, my closest approximation of hell. I just arrived back in St. Maarten at about 2:00 this afternoon, after a very early (4am) start to traveling. I have only been here a couple hours, but I already miss the wonderful land of customer service, high speed internet, and paved roads, that I will not be seeing again for another couple of weeks. The people who come here on vacation and decide that this would be a great place to live are seriously crazy.

Sorry for the long gap in blogging, but I didn't really have a lot of time to do anything on the internet while I was back in the US. Heather and my family kept me pretty busy during the little time that I had at home. Happy Birthday to me, btw! My birthday was on Easter Sunday...I was born on the same day as all those crazy catholics believe Jesus was resurrected. Coincidence? I think not! Also, happy birthday to the ex-awesome MCB tutor, Sunil, who's birthday is today!

To all the people who have been asking...I'm sorry that the dodgeball pictures aren't up yet, but there are over 400 of them and they take a while to get through! Give me another couple days and I promise they'll all be online! For now though, it's time to get back to medical school reality...we have two quizzes tomorrow (no, our teachers are not very nice or considerate of our breaks) and I did not study one tiny bit this weekend, aside from the plane rides. Fortunately though, I was mostly on top of everything before break, so i should be ready to go by the end of the night.

No comments: