Sunday, September 2, 2007

Yummy food!!

One thing I definitely do like about this island is the food...even if it is sometimes a little expensive! I've been here a little over week and I have not had a single bad meal yet. Pineapple Pete's is probably my favorite place so far...everything there is good, but especially their desserts. The coconut cake, in particular, is amazing. I also had some really good indian food tonight at the end of the airport road, can't remember the name. If you go there though, remember that if you ask for spicy, they don't screw around in the kitchen! Tonight was about the fastest I've ever gone through 2 bottles of water.

3 comments:

Vince said...

The indian place by the airport is: Lal's

It is one of my favorite places on the island the food is great and fairly inexpensive. They have a good selection of beers from around the world there as well. Try the Delerium Tremens!

ouimet said...

Go to Jimbo's and try the hot sauce in the middle of the table. If you don't think that's hot, you're a liar

Scott said...

I actually just had their hot sauce the other day. You're right....extremely hot! It's good to mix in with foods to add spice, but unfortunately not very good on its own since it really has no flavor other than damn hot!