Thursday, September 6, 2007

Dear anonymous...

You're right, I do reject your comments regularly, and I will probably continue to do so. Perhaps, if you'd like to show your name, rather than "anonymous," I would post your comments. Further, you may want to try posting constructive comments if you'd like them displayed. I don't mind criticism, but it should at least be worthwhile! Diarrhea of the mouth, such as "go to a US school," will not be posted. Fortunately, this is my blog, so I can post (or in your case, not post) whatever I want. I apologize, though I couldn't care less, if you're upset by it.

Thanks for reading :)

2 comments:

Trixie the Pixie said...

Ah, the power of moderating... It never ceases to amaze me how cowardly people are when it comes ID-tagging their inflammatory comments. I had a problem several months back when someone told me I always sounded arrogant about everything and to just wait till I got to third semester, when I would probably fail out.

Okay... well, if I were supposedly so arrogant, then the person shouldn't have been reading my blog in the first place!

People are idiots...

Anyway, I hope you had a fabulous weekend. I did attend your epic White Coat Ceremony, one of my friends and my boyfriend got inducted into Honor Society (so proud of them both!) and I stayed through the whole thing. I can put a name to a face now, so next time I see you I can actually say hello! :-)

Scott said...

I feel the same way...if you don't like my blog, don't read it! Yay for moderation!

Definitely say hi when you see me...i wanna meet all the blogging people eventually.