Thursday, September 20, 2007

Recent News:

- We had a pretty decent storm last night...thunder, lightning, lots of wind, and torrential rain! Apparently, it was the remnants of hurricane someone or other.

- The internet went out (again). But, I suppose that's to be expected. Thinking too hard about internet is enough to make it go out, so I suppose any moisture would could do it as well.

- We got a ridiculous amount of cranial anatomy to learn today! Very good thing that we don't have anatomy tomorrow, because we've easily got two days worth of stuff!!!

- I think I'm going to join Marcy's Mega Gym in Simpson Bay...anyone know anything about the place? I visited it last night and it seemed to be one of the nicer gyms around. It certainly put AUC's gym to shame!

- The Spouse's Club!!! They sure do know how to make a breakfast burrito, delicious cookies, and rice krispy treats! They sold them yesterday, but they were selling the left overs today. The day-old burritos were just as good the second day :) mmmmmmm....spouse's club breakfast burritos.

- Yesterday was also shawarma wednesday. They were delicious, as well. It was nice, didn't have to leave campus at all yesterday for good food!

-Speaking of good food by campus, the pizza guy next to the coffee shop makes awesome pizza. I hear the student special, complete with honey, is very good, but I don't know if I'm quite ready for honey on my pizza yet.

-Shark diving tomorrow!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I had no idea you had a blog...mom and dad told me last night. They also told me how amazingly you did on your exams. I'm so proud of you!!!
I saw that Heather said you didn't mention her enough in your blog, but i would just like to point out that I don't think i've been mentioned yet..even in your blog about your trip to NY and you stayed on my couch!!!! People may not even realize you have a little sister and now knowing I exist is an absolute devistation. Love you and miss you tons!!! xox

sk said...

The best gym is the Royal Islander, its in the first hotel on the right side after the Simpson Bay bridge. Students usually join at the begining of the semester at a discount rate, it might be too late but I would inquire.

Anonymous said...

marcy's doesn't seem to have AC, which is mandatory for those rare occasions when i exercise.