Wednesday, September 12, 2007

upper limb...done


After a couple hours of studying, including lab, I'm now fairly confident about the upper limb. I now know (more accurately, remember) that I wouldn't say I know the arm, because that's only the upper half of the upper limb, where your humerus is. The lower half is the forearm. Or, brachium (arm) and antebrachium (forearm). Once I sat down and looked at it, it wasn't that bad either. I am amazed at how much we are learning though in such a short period of time. Fortunately, Dr. Fogg is good at making a lot of clinical correlations during lecture which is, of course, more to learn, but makes it much more interesting. I've heard rumors that he's leaving next semester. For the new first semesters in January, I hope not.

And to Trixie (i've gotta meet you and find out your real name), Some Lovers Try Positions That They Can't Handle....scaphoid, lunate, triquetrum, pisiform, trapezium, trapezoid, capitate, hamate. :) That one, along with the cranial nerve's "ooh ooh ooh to touch and feel....," i remember from undergrad anatomy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Scott you make me proud. I love reading your blogs. I could only dream of doing what you are doing. Thanks for being you.
guess who. Cool