Saturday, December 5, 2009

two subject exams down

...three more to go. today, I took the psych and peds subject exams. Neither one was unfair, but they were not easy either. Peds was harder, but psych was definitely trickier than I expected. But, I'm not really worried about them anymore! Right now, I'm just happy that it's snowing here!!! Having been in the caribbean for the last two winters, it's been a while since I've seen snow, and I sure did miss it. It's very pretty outside, at the moment. Unfortunately, I won't have any time this year for a real ski trip.

I did get to talk to a coupe people who did IM at St. Agnes recently. They were able to tell me the schedule, which is actually not as bad as I was expecting, but they gave completely conflicting reports on how it was. One girl liked it, the other person thought it was the worst thing that could happen to her. I'm guessing it probably depends on the person, like most rotations. Many people hated my psych attending, and didn't do well, but I liked him a lot and did very well, so I guess I'll just have to find out on my own on Monday. Fortunately, I found out that I get every other weekend off, and the opposite weekend, I only have to work either Saturday or Sunday. There is also no overnight call!

Now that I have a bit of a break, I think I'm going to edit some pictures and then go to the firehouse later tonight!
It's snowing!!!

It's actually a lot prettier out now than this picture (it's from a couple hours ago), but it's getting dark, so probably not enough light for an iPhone pic. That, and I'm lazy

No comments: