Tuesday, December 22, 2009

finally get to be comfortable

Each day, my IM rotation is enforcing the fact that it never hurts to ask. Today, I asked if we could wear scrubs over the holiday. I mean, they're making us work the holiday, so isn't it the least they can do? Fortunately (and surprisingly), they said it was fine. So, tomorrow I will be wearing pajamas to work...or at least it'll feel that way. Can't wait until surgery when I get to wear them every day! A shirt and tie looks nice, but it's just a pain to get dressed in it every day, so early in the morning!

4 comments:

kkkal said...

you'll have to post a picture of that so i can compare it to you getting blown of the beach... sounds like your doing well keep it up.

Trixie the Pixie said...

You can wear them on the weekends, too! I always did. :)

Kwasi said...

nice. at least you get to be comfortable.

quick question: how do you keep monitor traffic to your webpage? I scanned the help forum but couldn't find anything. Thanks Scott.

Kwasi said...

Thanks. I'm trying out google analytics now.