Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Years Eve!!

In a few hours from now, it will be 2010, and another year in med school will be done. It's almost hard to believe that this time next year, I'll have already applied for the match, hopefully be in the middle of interviews, and be close to graduating! This time last year, I was getting ready to head back for my final semester in SXM. Since that time, I've finished basic sciences, taken (and passed) step I, completed two core rotations, and I'm currently a month through my third. I guess that things are moving right along and honestly, going pretty well!

So, I wish everyone a very happy New Year. To my friends who are still on the island, about to finish up...only one semester left, and it goes by fast! I know that the island is very difficult to enjoy while you're still there, but try to at least enjoy the weather...you'll miss a little of it when you're gone. To those in clinicals with me...have a great New Year in the states, not having to worry about going back to SXM in a couple days!! It's good to be back.

No comments: