Wednesday, December 16, 2009

some good news today

I found out that I passed both my peds and psych subject exams, which I took two weekends ago. And, although I was a little worried about failing them, I wound up doing a lot better than I had expected. So, since I got good evals in both and passed the exams, I will honor my first two rotations. Now I just have to hope that I can continue to keep up this pace. At the moment, I have most of the residents at my IM rotation loving me for finally getting a major computer program fixed. I've managed to go 6 weeks, twice, without pissing anyone off, so I just have to make sure I can do it for 12 weeks straight now ;)

To everyone who thought I couldn't keep my mouth shut when I really had to...I told you so!

Oh and by the way...Rome pictures have been added to flickr.
IMG_0023
IMG_0060
IMG_0076
IMG_0102
IMG_0178
IMG_0225
IMG_0296
IMG_0363
IMG_0367


No comments: