Monday, November 5, 2007

This place is weird




St. Maarten is the only place that I've ever been where it regularly rains while it's sunny! And sometimes, it pours while it's sunny. Today, at least I could spot the clouds where it was probably coming from. But there have been times where the rain just seems to materialize out of nothing. At least it's still warm though, which is something I can't say for home. And, the rain here (other than last week) seems to come and go all within 10 minutes or so. Here's some pictures, all taken at the same time. Notice the sunny blue skies and tons of rain!

As you can tell...I've discovered the camera function of my iPhone. I always wish I had as many pictures to post as Paul, but I don't usually carry around the dSLR. Today, I finally remembered that I do pretty much always have a camera with me! Any requests of things you'd like to see? Just post them in the comments. If they're reasonable, I'll see what I can do.

No comments: