Monday, November 26, 2007

Dodgeball

Again, sorry I haven't updated in a while! Dodgeball tournament was this past Saturday though, and I suppose I was the official photographer. Congratulations to the Kinky Menkes (don't ask me what that means, or why they spell it that way). It took a couple of hours of post-processing to get them ready to be uploaded, but they're all on the internet now. Head over to my flickr site (link on the right side of the page) to check them out. The faculty team actually did pretty well this year, plenty of pics of them as well! Unfortunately, my memory card had some sort of issue and about 50 of the pictures were corrupted. I was not very happy about that, but I've reformatted the card, so hopefully it won't happen again. I did still get 352 others!


No comments: