Friday, July 17, 2009

How do people find my blog?

I was just looking at my blog's recent numbers, and was surprised to find that I've had well over 150 people visiting my blog lately! I was curious to find out where they were all coming from, so I took a look at the google searches that bring people here.

Some were obvious, like searching my full name + blog. Other times, they're searching for a particular picture that I've liked to from my blog. But, one of them caught my attention today. One of the people who found my blog did a google search for "The USMLE destroyed my life." Whoever you are, I"m sorry that it was so awful to you! I hope it all works out OK.

If you're curious, that google search hit on a combination of my review of Goljan lectures, and my USMLE experiences. I have no proof, at least yet, the the USMLE is going to destroy anything.

3 comments:

Vince said...

Depending on what happens with health care reform, passing the USMLE may indeed be the ruin of more than a few lives ;-)

illiterateblogger said...

I searched paramedic to doctor.. just thought I'd throw it out there

Unknown said...

I too searched Paramedic to Doctor. You're onto a winner there my friend.