Saturday, July 11, 2009

2.5 days

Closer to two days, but I still have a lot to do tonight! Shortly, I'll be finishing up path (finally). After that, I'm going to do a full review of biochem, and probably some more questions. I've been doing a lot of questions lately, which is why it's taken me so long to get through path. I'm really hoping that USMLEWorld is harder than the actual exam, because some of those are HARD! I also did a bunch of questions in Elsevier's new USMLE Consult q-bank. They're similar to USMLEWorld, and also use the new FRED 2 USMLE interface, but they do seem a little easier. If the actual step questions are similar to those, I should be good to go!

I'm starting to get a little nervous now though! I can't believe that after all this preparing, the exam is just a couple days away. It feels like no matter how much I study, I'll never be completely ready. USMLEWorld exams sometimes make me feel very good (when I get 80%), and sometimes not good at all (when I get 60%). I guess I shouldn't really worry too much about those scores anyway right now. Probably just best to do as many questions as I can and review whatever I can. So, I think that's what I'll do...

No comments: