Monday, July 13, 2009

The day is about to arrive

In less than 3 hours, it will be the day that I take the USMLE. With any luck, I will be sleeping by that time. I made sure I woke up relatively early this morning, I've taken 50mg of Benadryl, and I'm hoping that will do the trick. Do I feel like I know everything I could? No. Another week would be nice. But, I have a feeling that no matter how long I'd study, I'd always want another week. So, I've resigned myself to the fact that I know all that I am going to know for tomorrow.

Tomorrow has been a very long time coming, and I'm both excited and nervous to get it over with. I hope the USMLE gods are nice to me, and give me a random assortment of questions heavily biased towards the material that I have reviewed the most. In just a few hours, I'll find out. For now, my alarm is set (2 of them, actually), my scheduling permit is in the car, and I'm doped on up sleeping meds. Goodnight...wish me luck!

No comments: