Sunday, July 12, 2009

1 day left!!

It's been a long time coming, but tomorrow is my final day of studying before the USMLE! The plan is to go through all of pharm again, and then probably whatever path I can review before it gets too late. I'm going to the gym at 6AM tomorrow morning, so that way I'll be tired enough to hopefully go to bed early and fall asleep. I'm beyond ready to be done with the studying, but I don't feel like I'll ever be ready. I'm just hoping that what I've done is at least enough to get me into the 230's, if not better. Probably going to come down to what version of the exam I happen to get, and if it's heavy on the things I know, or things I skipped over. Also, sometimes things just seem to come to me. Hopefully, Tuesday is one of those days.

For now, I'm going to finish up a little embryo and then go to bed. Early morning tomorrow!

No comments: