Monday, August 6, 2007

Trip to New York


I went to New York this weekend with Heather and I'd have to say it was a pretty good trip, although both of us were ready to leave the city when we did! I think that two days in the city is definitely my limit! I like living near the city, but definitely not in one!

On Saturday, we caught the train at Baltimore Penn at just after 6:00...a little early for my taste, but oh well. We spent most of the day shopping all over the place. I had never seen the Apple store and since I'm a bit of an apple fanatic, we had to stop by the one on 5th avenue!! On Sunday, we wound up at the one in Soho also :) I didn't buy anything, but Heather definitely did! Food, both brunch and dinner, were absolutely amazing. New York has some pretty awesome food. We also went to Serendipity at around 12:30 AM for delicious dessert...although we had to wait almost an hour for a table!

Sunday, heather and I saw STOMP, which was pretty cool. I would have liked to have been in the show though, didn't look like anything I couldn't do. Unfortunately, no pictures allowed in the theatre, which was a shame because it was a neat theatre, and I could have gotten great pictures of the show!! Oh well...we went shopping some more after STOMP in Soho (where I visited the other NYC Apple Store.

Here's a bunch of the pictures from the trip...more on the flickr gallery.


Yay Apple!!!

Heather always says I don't mention her in the blog...so here she is, in F.A.O. Schwartz


We had great weather, but it was a little muggy.

No comments: