Monday, November 30, 2009

daily update

Looks like I've been absent for a while. Well, at least I haven't been as absent as a fellow blogger, who shall remain nameless (but is linked to on the right side of this page). Again, mostly because I don't have that much exciting to write about, since I'm currently on a 2 week break, before starting IM next Monday. I'm still working on editing the Paris and Rome pictures, but I'm hoping to have them done before IM starts. Tomorrow, I'm going in with an ENT to observe some surgery (thanks to Heather), which should be pretty damn awesome! I still have a little while to go before i do my surgery core, but I'm getting to watch little bits here and there, which holds me over. Have I mentioned that I really love being back in the US?

Since I have nothing more exciting to write about at the moment, here are a few pictures from Paris! I sometimes imagine that people actually get excited about me posting pics....waiting for them with baited breath. So, in my imaginary world, I'm now helping to hold you over. Many many more to come.
IMG_0241
IMG_0199
IMG_0142
IMG_0072_3_4_tonemapped
IMG_0029

3 comments:

Med Trials said...

I am also very disappointed with the anonymous blogger's hiatus from blogging!

Trixie the Pixie said...

I'm not sure if you're referring to me or Vince, but I'm working on it... today!

Vince said...

Your subtlety is not lost on me, sir.

I have posted. More to follow. ;-)