Monday, April 6, 2009

8 days, and counting!

Today we had the ICM 6 exam. I really have not the slightest idea of how I did on there. Some of the questions were absolutely absurd, and some were pretty difficult. Unfortunately, they gave us almost no notes and you basically just had to remember what they said in class. So, very difficult to study for. The questions ranged from "Which of the following notes do you have to write every day? a) Soap b) Shampoo c) Conditioner d) I don't remember, to very difficult questions that I don't think they even covered in class! Rumor has it that only one person failed though, and they're debating whether that person should have to come back next semester or if they're going to give a question back. Since some of the questions were a bit ridiculous, I'd imagine that they could easily find one to give back. But, who knows. That's just a rumor, so it could be completely off. I'm really just hoping I'm not the one person that failed, and that they don't make me come back if I am!

After the comp, I had some of the most amazing food that I have had in a very long time! Geneva and Chuck cooked Cajun food for Farnaz, Tangra (and family) and me. She made crawfish etoufee, crawfish fettucini, delicious potato salad, and Farnaz made a homemade cheesecake. I was pretty much full after the first big plate of food, but I went back for a second anyway. I just lost 18 lbs being sick, so I need to gain it back, and this was the perfect food to do it with! I was born in the wrong part of the country. I'm pretty sure that I'm supposed to be from Louisiana.

No comments: