Saturday, April 4, 2009

11 days, and counting

Today is a pretty unexciting day. Actually, it's a very unexciting day. I have nothing to do all day but watch Kaplan biochem videos. I'm hoping that between today and tomorrow, I can finish biochem and move on to micro, which is sure to be just as riveting. My time is quickly winding down on the island, but we still have a couple more hoops to jump through. On Monday, we have the ICM 6 exam. That class used to not count for credit, but people then decided not to go, so now we get a grade. So, thank you to the upper semesters who blew it off.

On Thursday, we have the ICM shelf exam. Nobody is really exactly sure how to study for that, but it doesn't count for much of our grade, so I'm just going to take it and hope for the best. I really don't know what kind of stuff they're going to ask, but I usually have a good idea of what's going on in ICM, so I don't anticipate too much trouble. There have definitely been many times lately that I felt like I've forgotten everything I learned, only to find out that I really know more than I think I do. I'm hoping that Thursday is one of those times.

But, the good news is...only 11 days left!

No comments: