Friday, April 10, 2009

5th semester notes burning!

IMG_0211.jpg
At AUC, you have two options: paper notes or computer notes. The paper notes will run you $150 a semester, the computer notes are free. If you choose to go the paper route, you wind up with an insanely large pile of notes, which are probably taller than you if you stack them all up. Last night, there was a final going away party at the Palm Beach Condos. To celebrate leaving the island forever, many people brought their notes to burn in the bonfire. The fire actually started out probably about 8 feet tall or so, but I forgot that I had my iPhone in my pocket until it was the size you see here. I swear...it was big a few minutes before I got this pic. In any case, burning notes was a lot more fun than I expected it to be, particularly genetics and behavioral!

No comments: